Monte Vista House
Nicknamed “The Manor”, this 4000-square-foot house sits on an acre of land in the Mt. Helix neighborhood of San Diego. This 2-story home has two kitchens and two laundry rooms. Minutes from all amenities, this home is in a quiet and secluded neighborhood.
- Residents attend a minimum of 4 meetings per week and The Rock Church on Sunday.
- Residents keep this house tight and clean.
- House meetings are hosted once per week and residents are drug/alcohol-tested randomly a minimum of once per week.
- This house has a curfew and overnight restrictions.
- Residents are encouraged to work or attend school.
- This house is best suited for individuals that have their own source of transportation.
- This house is supervised by a live-in house manager who is active in recovery.
- This house maintains a zero tolerance policy for relapse, fighting and stealing.